Fuckin' Perfect - Pink
Chinese Translation - Me
一次两次, 转错了弯。
Made a wrong turn, once or twice.
拼了命去, 找出个方向。
Dug my way out, blood and fire.
做错了决定, 那没要紧。
Bad decisions, that's alright.
欢迎来到我这人生。
Welcome to my silly life.
被欺负, 被看贬, 被误解。
Mistreat, misplaced, misunderstood.
被人说好了够了, 这都没让我停下来。
Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down.
被错怪, 被怀疑, 被看不起。
Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated.
那又如何? 我还在这里。
Look i'm still around.
亲爱的亲爱的我求求你, 千万不要觉得。
Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel.
你不够他妈的十全十美。
Like you're less than fuckin' perfect.
亲爱的亲爱的我求求你 若你觉得, 你可有可无。
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel, like you're nothing.
但对我来说 你是他妈的完美!
You're fuckin' perfect to me!
当你说, 说你自己, 你很坏, 你也很错。
You're so mean, when you talk, about yourself you were wrong.
换个角度去想, 不如让他们喜欢你。
Change the voices, in your head, make them like you instead.
有多复杂, 有多开心, 你能成功的。
So complicated, look happy, you'll make it!
为何要充满怨恨, 让自己疲惫?
Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game.
真的够了! 我已做了我能做的。
It's enough! I've done all I can think of.
把心里的妖魔鬼怪全赶走, 你不曾也一样?
Chased down all my demons, i've seen you do the same.
亲爱的亲爱的我求求你, 千万不要觉得。
Woah ohh, pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel.
你不够他妈的十全十美。
Like you're less than fuckin' perfect.
亲爱的亲爱的我求求你 若你觉得, 你可有可无。
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel, like you're nothing.
但对我来说 你是他妈的完美!
You're fucking' perfect to me.
因为整个世界都害怕, 所以我也含着恐惧。
The whole world's scared so I swallow the fear.
我想我能做的就是喝着冰啤酒。
The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer.
冷漠无情, 我们试呀试, 用力尝试也只不过是浪费时间。
So cool in line, and we try try try, but we try too hard and it's a waste of my time.
不再寻找意见, 因为他们无所不在。
Done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhere.
他们不喜欢我的, 他们也得不到我的。
They don't like my jeans, they don't get my hair.
交换身份, 你我时常不也都这样。
Exchange ourselves, and we do it all the time.
为何我们这么做? 为何我会这么做?
Why do we do that? Why do I do that?
为何我会这么做?
Why do I do that?
Yeah, oh, oh baby, pretty baby!
亲爱的亲爱的我求求你, 千万不要觉得。
Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel.
你不够他妈的十全十美。
Like you're less than fuckin' perfect.
亲爱的亲爱的我求求你 若你觉得。
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel.
你可有可无, 但对我来说 你是他妈的完美!
Like you're nothing, you're fucking' perfect to me yeah.
完美的 完美的 你是完美的。
You're perfect, you're perfect!
亲爱的亲爱的我求求你, 千万不要觉得。
Ohh pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel.
你不够他妈的十全十美。
Like you're less than fuckin' perfect.
亲爱的亲爱的我求求你 若你觉得, 你可有可无。
Pretty please, if you ever ever feel , like you're nothing.
但对我来说 你是最完美!
You are perfect to me...